Aish

Stepping into the world of letters, thoughts, silent yet powerful tool for expressions, a mirror and a media...Yes, I am into blogging now !

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Beginning !

Today is a special date, 20, 09, 2009.

Ever since I have heard about blogging or writing over internet pages, I just thought about or imagined myself as a blogger.

Must have created some blank pages many a times, anticipating that I will be an active writer very soon…

Well I don’t even remember where I have created those blank pages.
If at all I have filled in with few words in the profile...what was the content? :) 

While scribbling on my note book, while typing a lengthy SMS, I must have had this thought 100 times, why should not I start writing…

Sit alone…with a thinking hat and an ink filled pen …
If ever I have made an effort, I have realized, writing on a paper with a pen is not a habit of new IT generation.

- Hands almost forgot how to hold a pen…how to follow a neat handwriting :)

- Thoughts and writing won’t be synchronized all the time…

- Few words will be missing some times, or some times there will be lots of spelling mistakes…

Many factors stopped me from writing.

And now,
Yes, I am trying to convince myself that I am starting it…
Getting into writing.
Scattered thoughts are slowly being typed on my word pad :)

It’s really a good thing that we have spell check…
and the Microsoft word is intelligent in giving the right word:)

Well, I did spend almost a day and night thinking what shall be my first blog talking to the world…or at least to me.
To be very frank it was of no use that I spent so much of time thinking what to write.

I dint get any spark, to catch even my own attention, so that I will start writing with a free mind and with free flowing thoughts.

A loooong pause…….

Came back after a long break, with some thought in mind.

Ohh may be this can be called as spark… or a point to start with.

Let me write about the reason behind my blog .
Time being I have no topics to write about. I just need to write one blog, that’s it.

I had a Revelation now, Revelation, due to some Operant Conditioning :)

Even I got quiet surprised when these two words flashed in mind. Coz both these words were buried some where like many other words that I used years back…

Yes, these two are the culprits :) who made me really start writing.

Conditioning is one among the topics in which I took seminar for my OB (Organizational Behavior) Elective. Classical and Operant Conditioning, Pavlovian theories.

We all come across with different revelations, in different phases of life and that’s how we go ahead and learn about life or at least know what life is.

Like you all, I have also had many revelations, external forces, advices (free give-aways) But most of them made no impact in me.

Very recently I had a spark, had a thought, some revelation that I was not thinking for quiet a long time rather for so many years.

Mind was idle, so u know whose workshop it is…:)

I learnt from the consequences of not writing a blog, that’s when I had the revelation that I should start doing it now – this moment.

Would like to thank many of my true friends who have known me, who stood with me through my thick and thin, who inspired me a lot and who could drive me till here….

Well, this is a beginning… :)
An Introduction.

Have no idea what topics to write about. But would like to share some of my thoughts and experiences , which would definitely be a mutual help.

Let me put it this way. The time I spend writing the blog, and the time you spend reading it, let it be really worth and fruitful to both of us.

Sharing a smile with you all…

Really, I see that words can share a smile…
and I feel I am talking to many of you in person.
This is a great feeling.

Cheers for my new blog, have a great day ahead!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger SNAPSHOT ENTERTAINMENTS said...

just go on.. wirte it :)

September 20, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Vineeth John Abraham said...

Ice,

Well start.. I really liked what you have written.. thats really a nice one. All the best.. .

September 20, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very good start.....Keep writing......

September 21, 2009 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep going..good..

September 22, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home