Aish

Stepping into the world of letters, thoughts, silent yet powerful tool for expressions, a mirror and a media...Yes, I am into blogging now !

Friday, September 25, 2009

Learning and Changing Life & Changing and Learning Life










Learning and Changing Life 
    Changing and Learning Life



Do they mean same?

It must be extremely different or they are related too close.
Both can happen at the same time or in any order, in same person’s life.

But they say “Change is inevitable”
Must be a great thought or it must be really required.

I have learnt it and changed.
I may also say, I have changed and then learnt. 

My thought process is clear, and my mind is stable when I say that to you.
(I am sure you trust my words)

Are you also thinking along with me?
Are you now, straining yourself like me, same way how I used to clutch the meaning of “Inevitable changes in life”?

I used to struggle a lottt, while on the process of understanding these terms –
“CHANGE” “LEARN” “LIFE”

Rather, when I was ignorant on the depth of these terms, I was struggling in life.

Yes I have learnt it in a hard way, and I was forced to take a difficult path.

Everything looked so fine and perfect, but slowly realized, it was just an illusion, or time changed, and gradually that perfect look got degraded, turned out to be really bad.

Illusion was this - “everything is okay”
Problem was, I dint know the meaning of the word “change” and
I never knew or realized the depth of this sentence, “nothing is static”.
Though I used to write essays in school and scored marks on the same topic.

An extreme paradox!

While talking about the change, I would say, that can happen to any one, anywhere and to anything.

It could be to –
a habit, a routine, a situation, a process, a job, a place,
a person, a family, a friend/friends, a belief,a trust, 
a like, a dislike, a hobby, a passion, a feeling,
a conversation, a tone, a look, a style, 
an understanding, an agreement,
an interest, a relation, a pattern, 
a building, a tree, a pet, 
a path, a dream, a hope... 
just anything !

Imagine, there is N number of things to think about. Any thing and everything, any one and everyone is subjected to change.

How many of you will be okay with Life, when any of these, or anything from what I have not scribbled here, changes?

Or what will you do, when anything changes.

Am I different, while thinking about the change or same like you, when I do so?
Do you go ahead as if nothing happened?

Do you learn anything new, when there is a change in life?

Do you change any thing in Life, when you learn anything new?

What are they?

 - What are those changes?

- What do you learn?

Well, am I asking too many questions,
Or not asking the right questions,
Or asking not-so-right questions?

You know that, many of you must have experienced any of these changes in any of the phases.
I would like to know, if any one had a different experience.

Seriously!

Why coz, I was always been rebellious to life when changes happened, in all the phases, though sometimes I feel, there was no change as such.

May be I dint want to change!
May be I never wanted to learn anything new!

May be I was always chained in my own thoughts and justifications?

Is everything the same?
Or still lots of circles or illusion revolving my thoughts?

My thoughts might sound crazy to you.
But can’t help it, It comes by own.

There is nothing hidden, nothing different than I what I feel, what I say.

Ultimately I know to conclude only this way –

I have learnt and I have changed
I have changed and I have learnt.


Good or Bad? 


Yet to learn life and change life…
And Change life and learn life…
And again, life will go on. 










1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My sis Aish,Its a good thing that you changed and learned.Each and every single person in this world had gone through change,it is the process of life.......Every single thing happens for a reason,Take everything positively.I know it will be hard sometime but everything will be fine ,Just be happy always...............

September 28, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home